Learning English is Important
Language is the mean of communication. Mostly groups of society have their own languages. Some of them appear the top global languages. Most people in the world hear about English, Arabic, and Mandarin. However English is the most global spoken language. Then if a man wants to catch a global goal, he has to master English.
Everyone recognize that English is an international language. English is used in writing and speaking by many people all over the world. It can be either as a first or second language. We even hear British, American, Australian, and even Singaporean English. Those various names of English are used as the first language in those countries. Furthermore, some countries have their own languages as a mother language but also use English mostly in daily communication.
Besides usage in daily interaction, English is also used as a key to open doors leading to scientific and technical knowledge. No wonder we find manual guides and instructions of many devices written in English. Even if we have a pack of instant noodle, we will see the cooking instruction also written in English. This transfer of science and technical will include many countries in economic, social and politics development.
Finally, the most easily seen in the importance of learning English is that most top requirement in filling job opportunities is the ability using English; active or passive. Job applicants who master English are more favorable than ones who do not.
The above facts prove that everybody needs to learn English if he likes to greet the global era.
1. What is the meaning of language?
2. Why English is important?
3. What is the generic structure Analytical?
4. What is the purpose from the text?
5. What is the meaning of Argument 1?
6. What is the meaning of Argument 2?
7. What is the meaning of Argument 3?
8. What is the reiteration from the text?
9. What is the function of English language?
10. What is the title?
1. Language is the mean of communication.
2. Because English is the most global spoken language.
3. a. Thesis
4. To give information to public about learning English is important.
5. Use English mostly in daily communication.
6. English is a key to open doors leading to scientific and technical knowledge.
7. Learning English is the most top requirement in filling job opportunities.
8. Everybody needs to learn English.
9. To make easy to get the job
10. Learning English is Important.